If you have read the important information and FAQs on the Adopting an animal page, and would like to adopt one of our animals, the adoption procedure works as follows:
- Complete the online form (or leave a message on 020 7272 2264 and we’ll call you back ASAP).
- We will contact you to arrange a home visit to discuss your new pet’s environment and answer any questions you may have.
- Once your application is approved and we have found a suitable pet, we will invite you to meet him or her (either in our Emergency Fostering Unit, Enfield cattery, our private boarding locations, or a current foster home). You can also meet animals you have seen on our Facebook page or on the RSPCA website.
- When you have found your perfect match you can complete the adoption and take your new family member home.
- We may contact you and/or conduct a follow-up home visit in the near future to ensure the animal will be safe and comfortable in your new home.