Our emergency fostering unit
Our emergency fostering unit, located in Finsbury Park, is literally a life-saving facility for thousands of animals each year. We have 32 cat pods, as well as temporary boarding facilities for rabbits, guinea pigs, rats and hamsters and other small animals.
We always welcome
- donations of cat and small animal food – we have collection bins in each of our charity shops
- clean towels and bedding to keep the animals cosy
- newspaper for use in small animal accommodation
- safe and suitable toys for animals
- N.B. We do not have boarding facilities for dogs at the emergency fostering unit but do help our canine friends through our private boarding kennels in Kent so donations for the dogs in our care are also gratefully received.
Most importantly, we need good long term homes for the cats and kittens that are coming in to us every day.
We help the most needy animals – the ones with no one else to help them. Without us, many of them would end up being beaten, neglected or just thrown out on the streets. We are extremely grateful for any support you can give; any size donation will help local animals.