How you can help
Donate to us
We are a self-funding RSPCA branch, so your donations are invaluable to us: every penny helps us to assist an animal in need.
There are several ways you can donate:
- The easiest way is to make a single or repeating payment via our JustGiving page. You can pay using any credit or debit card.
- Alternatively you can text CATS26 £10 to 70070 to make a one off donation of £10.
- Or you can write a cheque to RSPCA Central, West and North East London Branch, and send it to Box 145, 2 Lansdowne Row, London W1J 6HL.
- We can also send you a form should you wish to make regular monthly donations. You can get in touch by emailing us: email@example.com for more information.
Alternatively, please contact us if you:
- Would like more information on how you can leave a legacy to our branch
- Have a business and would like a collection box
- Have quality goods, ie clothes, to donate; we have 10 shops and we love donations
Raise funds for us
If you would like to undertake fundraising activities, you can set up a dedicated page for your activity on our JustGiving page, but we would love to hear from you about your plans.
If you have a few hours of free time available – whether sporadically or regularly – and would like to help our RSPCA branch, we would love to hear from you. We need help with:
- Helping out in our charity shops (for example, sales, sorting and steaming)
- Fostering cats and other small furries
- Fundraising and awareness-raising activities
If any of these opportunities catch your interest or if you would like further information, please download and complete the volunteer application form (PDF) and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can print it out, fill it in and drop it in at one of our shops, or post it to RSPCA Central, West & North East London, Box 145, 2 Lansdowne Row, London W1J 6HL.