Dogs needing homes
We need homes for our dogs!
The full list of dogs in our care is not shown on the website. Please get in touch if you meet the requirements of re-homing a dog listed below.
Re-homing a dog from us
In order to re-home a dog from our branch we insist that
* You must pass an RSPCA home check
* You must agree to sign up to pet insurance
* You must agree to attend six weeks of a dog training or socialisation course in Finsbury Park
* You must have securely fenced private garden
* You must be able to give your dog at least an hour’s exercise every day
* You must not leave your dog alone for more than four hours at a time
* If you rent you must have landlord’s written permission for a dog
* If your adoption doesn’t work out you must return your dog to RSPCA Central & North East London
Love a London staffie
We are looking for special people to adopt our doggie ambassadors and change people’s minds about staffies. After years of negative publicity about the breed we’re decided it’s time for a change.
Our staffies are happy, healthy and behaviour tested dogs who smart, inquisitive and loyal and make perfect pets. We want to create a community of responsible owners who love their dogs. We have set up a Facebook page for owners to share their success stories and pictures. And signing up to six weeks free membership of a dog training and socialisation classes in Finsbury Park is one of the conditions of taking a dog from us.
All our staffies are neutered, vaccinated and micro chipped and will cost just £5 subject to a satisfactory RSPCA home check and signing up to pet insurance. Our staffies have all been saved by the RSPCA – now we want them to have the happy lives they deserve.